25.11.15

Weekday Friend

Have you noticed when your friends get partners you suddenly became downgraded to weekday friend? These days you're not prioritised as a person you can spend time with on the weekends you're only suitable for weekdays, whenever you'll fit into their busy schedule.

It's a pattern I've noticed and it's not that I don't think they deserve partnership and love, but what about the partnership we shared? The love between us friends?

There are some friends who balance their time well between partners and friends, not everyone's like this, it's just something I've noticed lately.

So what do you do? Well, I see it as when it comes to what really matters, are you there for me when it counts? Well, then we can be friends. But are you there for me only when it's an okay time for you? Then fuck off!