As I said, I'm a bit slow. It just took me two years to realise that I wasn't doing alright. I had to quit my job in order to get my life back. So now it is time, another year and soon to be another birthday. Yes, the big 30.
I'm not doing any landscaping. However, the minimalist life might come in handy now. Get rid of the old stuff and begin again. I will really start writing again. Take care of my body with Yoga, try Tai Chi, meditation, bouldering, hiking, swimming.
I wrote a post about going back to nature, this is what I came up with:
- detox from the Internet and my computer
- try climbing
- go hiking in nature
- write 2 hours/day
- paring down: the most essential - no distractions
Let's start with that. And oh yeah, find a new job.
25.12.13I decided to take charge of my life.
You might think that I'm a bit slow.
Yes, I am.
Ever since I was a kid I've been living for tomorrow.
And then things changed.
When I was 25.
Yes, as I said -- I'm slow.
Then it all changed again.
I'm now in vacuum.
So in the spirit of the new year and yet another birthday (January) I decided that it's time to change it all back again.
It is time for me to see what I want to do with my life since I'm not getting any younger.
The first change is some landscaping.
Well, I'm going to re-do my apartment.
And when I say re-do I mean move some stuff around.
I already put my mattress on the floor.
You know, to connect to the ground.
Then if I have energy tonight (it's 10:51, imma grandma, I'll probably fall asleep soon) I'm going to throw some shit out.
Because I'm a MINIMALIST.
At least I'm telling myself that I am.
So no more unnecessary crap.
Keepin' in simple.
Secondly, my direction in life.
What do I want?
What do I want to do when I grow up?
Shut up, I know I'm and adult, even though I have then mental age like a 5 year old and hormones like a 13 year old.
I'm going back to my roots.
I'm a writer.
and a self proclaimed artist.
so I will write for a living.
and create art for fun in my spare time since I noticed that I don't preform well under pressure when it comes to art.
Here are some facts about me that I really should take in in order to feel good:
- I like beer. I'm not a huge fan of wine or hard liquor so I should stop drinking it just because I think that I look cool drinking red wine or whiskey. I like IPA and other beers.
- I can't eat too much sweets. Or cream. I get stomach aches. I'm a salty person. I prefer crisps and fat.
- Fav food: Ribs and Sushi, preferable at the same time. Oh, and seafood, I love me some shrimps. And spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino. I could eat that all day.
- I don't have much of a memory. I need to be reminded several times in order to not forget.
Here are some things that I should work on:
- I should start speaking with a British accent. I think it would work for my old girl swag.
- I ought to live a healthier life with more yoga, lifting weights to become less weak, stretching and taking more long walks.
- I also should be eating more healthy food. My bowl is not liking my diet now.
- I should drink more green tea. I forget sometimes.
- Less coffee! Think about the bowl.
- Quit smoking.
- Start writing more.
- You are pretty awesome, so just be that.
- Be more straight with people.
- Think before you talk.
- Eat more Asian food.
I should get back to this post. I should pin it so I will always remember this.
But till then, toodles!
But till then, toodles!